Winners will also receive 1,000 masks to share with the university or group centre of their decision.
TEXAS, United states — Are you a inventive particular person who has what it takes to build a unique encounter mask? If you mentioned “indeed,” keep looking at.
Non-income Local community First Health and fitness Strategies is launching a Structure-A-Mask Problem, inviting artists, resourceful forms and aspiring designers of all ages to produce an authentic facial area mask design and style. Or, as they get in touch with it, “mask-terpiece.”
The competitors is open up to all citizens in Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina and Wilson counties.
“This is an fascinating prospect for us to not only have interaction with the group but present a medium for little ones and grownups to artistically categorical them selves,” mentioned Theresa Scepanski, President & CEO of Group 1st Wellbeing Programs.
The non-income will select five successful types as the subsequent Group 1st little ones experience mask.
- Obtain the Community Initial experience mask template listed here
- Get innovative by using art materials these types of as paint, markers and stencils. You can also use a laptop or computer application, app
- Upload and submit your design between Jan. 4 by Jan. 31
Local community To start with is also looking for neighborhood users to vote in 5 categories:
- Budding Artists: 6 many years outdated and below
- Little Artists: 7-12 years aged
- Teen Artists: 13-19 many years outdated
- Developed-Up Artists: 20 many years old and up
- Community Initial Favorite: Honorable Mention chosen by Neighborhood To start with Health and fitness Programs members
Winners from each and every group will be celebrated on social media and their encounter mask style will be printed and distributed to the San Antonio community.
Winners will also get 1,000 masks to share with the school or community middle of their preference.
You can check out Local community First’s web site for extra details and check out their hashtag #MakeMasksFun on social media.
“We hope to provide recognition to the benefits of putting on a mask to shield our families and neighbors,” claimed Scepanski.