The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Dec 10, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The social media management market is anticipated to witness robust growth in the coming years says Fortune Business Insights in their new report. The report is titled,”Social Media Management” Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Solution, Services), By Application (Sales and Marketing Management, Customer Experience Management, Competitive Intelligence, Risk Management and Fraud Detection), By Industry Vertical (Telecom and IT, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Travel and Hospitality), By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premise), and Geography Forecast till 2026”.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/social-media-management-market-100638
Top Players Overview:
- IBM Corporation
- com Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Adobe Inc.
- Sprout Social
- Google Inc.
- Lithium Technologies
Popularity of Sprout Social App to Encourage Market Players to Come Up with Innovative Products
Various companies are adopting innovative strategies to stay ahead in the competition. They are investing in research and development to offer a better medium of social connection. For instance, a social medical management app namely, Sprout Social is developed in order to provide excellent customer service through social media and also provide indirect engagement opportunities. Such inventions are likely to bode well for the global social media management market.
Request for Customizationhttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/social-media-management-market-100638
1. By Component
2. By Application
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Risk Management and Fraud Detection
3. By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail and E-commerce
- Government and Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
4. By Deployment
5. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analysthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/social-media-management-market-100638
North America to Emerge Dominant with Largest Number of Social Media Users
North America exhibits the highest rate of adoption of social media management platform. This, coupled with the fact that North America has the largest number of social media platform users, is helping the market in the region stay dominant through the forecast period. With the tremendous growth of the digital world, about 4 billion people worldwide are estimated to become regular internet users. With the implementation of smartphone, the population of internet users is increasing by the day and the percentage of people buying smartphones is anticipated to increase by 30 to 35% towards the end of the year 2020. At present, YouTube and Facebook are the two most active social media platforms at a global level. These platforms are likely to boast 1 billion and 1.5 billion users, respectively in the near future. The market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to grow exponentially on account of the cut-down prices of smartphones and increasing internet connectivity which allows people from to get access to internet and entertainment on their mobile phones. The percentage of internet usage by people is anticipated to increase by 40 % during the forecast period. Thus, the global social media management market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to register a comparatively higher rate of growth in the coming years.
Key Market Driver
- Focus on enhancing customer experience, branding and spreading awareness
- Emergence of more direct and indirect interactions between customer, consumer and stakeholder
- Need to increase ROI on social media strategy
- Increasing daily active users on social media and high adoption of social media application platforms
Key Market Restraint
- Government regulations and customer data breach issues restricts its growth
Key Industry Developments
- March 2020: Hootsuite along with Adobe Experience Platform announced its plan to unite social data with omni-channel Campaigns. This combination will carry insights from social action to Adobe’s Real-Time Customer Profile, empowering Adobe clients to convey omni-channel for promoting activities that is expected to educate their clients’ online behaviour
- May 2020: Insights utilizes Sprinklr’s AI abilities called Sprinklr Intuition AI in order to naturally classify client remarks across over online life, audit locales (counting Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy), and possessed information. For instance, surveys, focus groups and emails on product feedback related to design, packaging, performance or features.
For more information in the analysis of this reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/social-media-management-market-100638
Adoption of Social Media Platforms in Multiple Industries to Boost Growth
Social media management software is gaining recognition not just for entertainment and communication purposes but among businesses as well. Various industries such as healthcare, telecom and IT, e-commerce, government and public sector, media and entertainment, BFSI, travel and hospitality, manufacturing, and others are investing in social media management as they focus on adopting newer technologies. This is a major factor boosting the global social media management market growth. The travel and tourism sector also relies on social media management for creating brand awareness, mobile ticketing, community safety applications, hospitality brand awareness, hotel searching and booking, real-time community networking, and other purposes. T
On the flipside, the market may get hampered by issues such as lack of common laws and standards to maintain social medial management for business, and compulsory compliance to certain stringent regulations. In addition to this, the lack of a single solution for managing diverse data sets incarcerated from social media platforms may also cause hindrance to the growth of the global market in the long run
Major Table of Content ForSocial Media ManagementMarket:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- North America Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- Europe Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- Asia Pacific Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- The Middle East and Africa Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- Latin America Social Media Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information and Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Social Media Management Market Size, Key Technology And Industry Trends Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.